ANNUAL RECRUITMENT OF SCIENTISTS/ENGINEERS `SC’ WITH BE/B.TECH OR EQUIVALENT DEGREE IN ELECTRONICS, MECHANICAL AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
- The Indian Space Research Organisation is the space agency of the Indian government.
- Its primary objective is to advance space technology and use its applications for national benefit.
- It is founded in 1969.
- Its headquarters are in Bangalore (Bengaluru).
- ISRO’s first satellite, Aryabhata, was launched by the Soviet Union on April 19, 1975.
ADVERTISEMENT LINK: ISRO 2015
APPLICATION LINK: Apply ISRO 2015
EXAM DATE: 11th Oct 2015
- You should have a 4 years bachelor engineering degree/Master degree in specified engineering stream.
- Your degree should be approved from the AICTE.
- Your degree should be from regular institution.
- Your minimum marks should be 65% through all the semesters in Engineering
- Your age should not be above 35 years.
- Ex-Serviceman and Persons with Disabilities are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
HOW TO APPLY :
The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the ISRO web-site between 19.06.2015 and 09.07.2015. Candidates may visit our web-site at www.isro.gov.in to register their applications on-line between 19.06.2015 and 09.07.2015. Applications will be received on-line only. Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be given in the application compulsorily. The on-line application has to be invariably followed-up with a `No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned, by those already in employment under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, duly indicating the name and Reg. No. on the reverse.
Aspirants will be getting elected on the basis of following process which is
- Written Test
- Total Number of questions: 80
- Time of Examination Paper: 90 minutes
- Marking for correct: +3
- Marking for wrong: -1
PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS:
All the best 🙂